Top 10 Cleanest Countries in the World 2014
10. Norway -Norway is one of the coldest and less polluted country in the world. Norway is blessed with natural heritage and one of strongest economic country around the world. Norway is also listed as third best countries to live in the world. Even though it has gone down in rank of cleanest countries in the world, still managed to obtain a spot in the list.
9. Sweden -Sweden is another part of Scandinavia peninsula and repeatedly considered as the cleanest country to live in the world. Sweden is one of the happiest and richest countries in the world with ample natural resources. Sweden is also a strong economic country with peaceful and delightful environment.
8. Austria -Austria is also a European country, which managed to get listed as one of cleanest countries of the world. This country sustains the list of best countries to live in and peaceful countries in the world. With a clean environment and historical monuments, Austria secured the eight spot in our list. Austria is consistent in economic growth, pollution rate, health and working environment.
7. Spain -Officially, Kingdom of Spain is a country in Iberian Peninsula, which is located in southwestern Europe. Spain is one of the kingdoms of nature with many natural heritages and clean environment. This country maintains a low pollution rate among all other countries in the world. Spain secured the seventh spot in our list with an EPI score over 79.
6. Germany -Germany has gone above in the list of cleanest countries in the world from the previous index. This country has drastically reduced the pollution rate and got into the sixth spot.We have to say that people in Germany are been more conscious towards pollution.
5. Czech Republic -Czech Republic, yet another European country in our list of cleanest country in the world. This country is surrounded by other cleanest countries like Germany in west and Austria in south. This country managed to grab the fifth spot with a natural environment and clean urban living.
4. Singapore -Singapore is one of the smallest and powerful island countries in the world. Singapore lies in the southern tip of Malay Peninsula and it is one of the highly urbanized countries. Singapore is the second richest country in the world and maintains a high discipline in living.
This country has no distinctive season and maintains a stable temperature throughout the year, which inhabits natural growth of crops. This country mains a stable and clean environment and managed to be listed as fourth cleanest country in the world.
3. Australia -Australia is one of the happiest and cleanest countries in the world. With a huge geography space, this country inhabits a population of 23.1 million (Which is quite low as compared to other big nations). This country holds a life expectancy over 85 on average. Surrounded by natural resources and clean roads with minimal traffic makes it less vulnerable to pollution.
Australia is one of the friendly countries to live in with a peaceful environment and natural surroundings. Australia is one of the best countries to live with kids in 2014. If you were planning to live a happy life with less pollution and corruption then Australia would be a best choice.
2. Luxembourg -Luxembourg is one of the richest countries with population as low as 5 million. Arguably, this country holds many historical monuments and clean environments to have a happy life. Luxembourg is stable country with low crime reports and friendly atmosphere among the people. The country has reduced the pollution rate over these years and gone up from its previous ranking of cleanest countries in the world.
By far, this is one of the best countries to live in, raise children, work, retire and die. People live in this country gives equal importance to business and family.
1. Switzerland -Switzerland is also known as the heaven in earth with its series of establishments like best country to live in 2014, happiest country, peaceful country, best country to retire and safest country in the world. Along with other establishments, Switzerland managed to take pride as being the cleanest country in the world. Despite of being the mass producers of best chocolates and watches in the world, Switzerland also stands for its unique taste of water and best quality living of people.
I, Sk Atar Ali hereby declare that all Images use to make this video is from Google Search www.google.com. I use Google Advanced Search to collect those images, usage rights: "free to use, share or modify, even commercially" section. Background Sound of this video I collect from YouTube Audio Library which is free to use. Thank you.
+MarnigePlayer : Thanks for responding. The issue of haze alone is largely prompted by the surrounding countries of that 'other country' you refer to - PRC, AUS, SG included. If you compare SG alone to other nations, it should still be removed or at least questioned on a specific methodology. Japan is still cleaner, I sense, and I'd even go to point out Korea or Taiwan around the same as SG. You can compare these to several European countries too, Estonia being an extremely gorgeous one that seems ignored, let alone mentioning parts of Italy (like Isle of Capri), or other micro-nations like Monaco, Andorra, Liechenstein. I do not believe this video is scientifically-based, just subjective, so the 'methodology of analysis' is lacking. Nonetheless, even being subjective, given the recent few years of how SG has become, I still question it in this rank compared to the other ~185 countries.
it's NEARBY countries, not IN Singapore... even though I'm not Singaporean, I can relate to how it feel. I mean like the forest fire in Indonesia, created the haze issues for SEA countries. Take global warming for example, it's not our fault that other countries pollute the world. the only thing we can do is to stop them from doing it which, I researched, they did argued with the Indonesian government to stop with the burning of trees to make land.
New Zealand shouldn't be included on this list.
It's not as clean as it should be.
The pollution that runs thru the waterways created by the farmers and their livestock. Runoffs from factories directly into the water system.
And that is just one form of pollution.
It's a myth that New Zealand is 100% clean and Green,
+cheeseless s lol, i am Norwegian! And i've Been mostly all over norway and Oslo is one of the worst, i got family in iceland and i would say norway is Much better, i've Been all around both countrys! So can u please, i know this Much better than u
Trading stocks typically have the lowest fees on eToro, which is one reason why I recommend you stick to this market when starting out.
All trades charge both a spread and daily rollover fees.
It really comes down to individual trading strategies and preference. But to give you an idea, I tend to hold on to stocks for a minimum of 6 months and all other trades tend to have an average duration of about two-three weeks.
A final word on over-trading.
This is a point that I want to expand on a little more, specifically in relation to copying other traders. Below is a screenshot of my equity chart over six months. The red line shows the number of people copying me.
My equity vs copiers chart.
The same holds true for the stock market in general.
Long-term growth of UK stock market.
How to Start Trading Cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency trading can be extremely profitable if you know what you are doing, but it can also lead to disaster. Even though most traders decide to either go with fiat or bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies can represent viable income sources, as long you as you tread carefully and understand what you are doing. This guide is for those who want to start getting involved in cryptocurrency trading.
Where to trade.